[复制链接]
本站网友  发表于 2021-11-5 16:59:04 |阅读模式 |
注册公司

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x
本文为原创文章,欢迎转载!
https://www.sztqbmw.com/thread-57221-1-1.html
  in my spare time, i like to do anything relating to english such aslistening to englishsongs, watching english movies or tv programs, or evenattending the activities held bysome english clubs or institutes. i used to goabroad for a short- term english study.during that time, i learned a lot ofdaily life english andsaw a lot of different things.i think language is very interesting. i could express one substance by using differentsounds.so i wish i could studyand read more english literatures and enlarge my knowledge.

在我的业余时间,我喜欢做任何与英语有关的事情,比如听英语歌曲,看英语电影或电视节目,甚至参加一些英语俱乐部或机构举办的活动。我过去经常出国短期学习英语。在那段时间里,我学到了很多日常生活中的英语,看到了很多不同的东西。我认为语言非常有趣。我可以用不同的发音来表达一个内容,所以我希望我可以学习和阅读更多的英语文献,扩大我的知识面。

1、首先,准备英语面试时的自我介绍,要特别注意两点:一、条理清楚、用词准确。二、真实展现自己的本质,不要用夸大或吹嘘的词语。你的自我介绍会给面试官留下重要的第一印象,但是过度浮夸或者失实,会让面试官对你的个人诚信产生怀疑从而断然淘汰你。

2、my name is . there are 4 people in my family. my father is achemistryteacher.he teaches chemistry in senior high school.my mother is anenglish teacher.she teaches english in the university. i have a younger brother,he is a junior highschool student and is preparing for the entrance exam.ilike to read english story books in my free time.sometimes i surf the internetanddownload the e- books to read.reading e- books is fun. in addition, italso enlarges myvocabulary words because of the advanced technology and thevivid animations.

我的名字是。我们家有4口人。我的父亲是一名教师。他在高中教化学。我的母亲是一名英国教师。她在大学教英语。我有一个弟弟,他是一名初中生,正在准备入学考试。我喜欢在空闲时间看英语故事书。有时我会上网下载电子书阅读。看电子书很有趣。此外,它也扩大了我的词汇量,因为先进的技术和生动的动画。

3、自我介绍是日常工作生活中与陌生人建立关系、打开局面的重要手段,简单的说是“认识——了解——欣赏”三个步骤,但通常情况下,绝大部分的自我介绍只能达到前两个层次,很难达到第三个层次。
来了深圳,就上深圳特区便民网!www.sztqbmw.com
嗨!您好:
欢迎来到 深圳特区便民网。
我的名字叫丫丫
很高兴能够为您服务!
如果已经注册【立即登录】
还没有账号请微信扫右侧二维码或QQ登录。注册会员
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表